Westcott Bay, Smith Burr Homestead, to Boys Camp, Roche Harbor Rd., Pat Wallace, Bell Point, sheep shed, lower field, Old Country Rd., Francis Scott "Scotty", Garrison Bay, spud patch, orchard, upper field, Ozzy's Place, Guss Island, Block House, chickens, Jim Crook, tools, soft fruit, garden, barn, cave, West Valley Rd., McKay/Jameson Place, Sams Woods, John & Margret Burr, Ray Beyty/(sp.?) Oley Pearson, Smith Burr, Al Smith, English Camp & Vicinity, mid-1950's, not to scale, by G. A. Jameson, 4-26-08, Yacht Haven Rd., orchard, spud patch, cemetery, schoolhouse.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.
The materials in this collection are made available for use in research, teaching, and private study. Rights may be reserved; responsibility for securing permissions to distribute, publish or reproduce rests with the user. For additional information, please contact the San Juan Historical Museum.